Business Analyst/Business Process Management Specialist of all levels. (Junior, Intermediate and Senior)
Role: Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent or Contract
CloseReach Ltd. is a Canadian company specializing in Business/Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise/IT Service Management. CloseReach provides unique solutions to address organizational strategy, change and performance challenges faced by both Business and IT organizations.
Partnered with two world leading software vendors, CloseReach delivers management advisory services, consulting services, training, as well as software sales, software/infrastructure deployment and support services to private and public sector organizations across Canada. CloseReach is QualiWare Software’s delivery partner in Canada and the United States with expertise in Business & Enterprise Architecture, Quality/Compliance Management and Business Process Management.
Previous experience with some of the following would be great:
- Reviewing existing work processes and organizational structures
- Analyzing business functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Identifying candidate processes for re-design; prototype potential solutions, provide trade-off information and suggest a recommended course of action. Identify the modifications to the automated processes
- Providing expert advice in defining new requirements and opportunities for applying efficient and effective solutions; identify and provide preliminary costs of potential options
- Providing expert advice in developing and integrating process and information models between processes to eliminate information and process redundancies
- Identifying and recommend new processes and organizational structures
- Providing expert advice on and/or assist in implementing new processes and organizational changes
- Documenting workflows
- Using business, workflow and organizational modeling software tools
- Conducting process management reviews to capture, map and document both the high level and detail level process flows and interactions
- Acts as internal consultant in providing technical process enhancement solutions for operational efficiency
- Supporting the delivery of business process improvement projects from inception through to delivery, by contributing process mapping and process improvement expertise to cross-functional teams in order to deliver solutions based on the business requirements
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the company’s business processes in order to support the prioritization and delivery of demand
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested
- Should have a SECRET level security clearance
- Must have strong communication skills-Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Must be self motivated and an outside the box thinker
- Experience with one or more of the following: QualiWare, Visio, Sparx, BlueWorks, etc.
Please fill in the form below and submit.