Who Should Attend
Participants must be experienced QualiWare Lifecycle Manager 6.x users and possess a solid understanding of repositories, configurations, roles and permissions in QLM. Basic knowledge of HTML is not required but is helpful.
The knowledge gained in this course is of value to all types of practitioners including Business Transformation Architects, Enterprise Architects, Process Modelers, Business Analysts, Data / Application / Infrastructure Modelers, Project Managers, and Quality Managers as well as QualiWare Programmers and Administrators.
- 15% discount for 3 or more participants from the same organization (i.e. organizational business unit / group or line of business).
Course duration is 2 days.
Course training material: applicable supporting course material and documentation including (but not limited to) student hand-outs, reference material, exercise material. Students will retain the complete course manual and exercises including suggested solutions and receive a certificate for successful completion.
Complimentary refreshments and snacks are provided throughout the day. Lunch is not provided. Internet access is available on-site.
Delivery of the course, instruction, training material and handouts will be in English only format.
Cost and Registration
$995.00 + HST
- Cancellation of course registration is available up to 14 calendar days prior to course start date. In-house course customization fees (if any) are non-refundable.
- Rescheduling of course attendance may be permitted prior to course start date at the discretion of CloseReach subject to a $150.00+HST rescheduling fee.
- Substitution of participants may occur at any time prior to course start date.
- CloseReach reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses at any time without penalty.
- Full terms and conditions are available upon request.