To gain a strong understanding of the QualiWare Enterprise Publisher (QEP) functionality that is available with QualiWare LifeCycle Manager (QLM) 6.x.
This course will provide experienced QualiWare users with an overview of the concepts of static and dynamic web publishing in QualiWare. It will guide students through the steps required to publish simple static web pages and more complex dynamic web publishing for QualiWare web users.
The course will provide participants with a full understanding of the templates and features available in QualiWare 6.x for dynamic web publishing. Participants will be engaged in hands-on exercises and required to build a related set of web pages using QEP during this course.
Upon completion, students will be able to publish repository content to the Web using QEP.
- Web publishing environment in QLM
- Licensing Considerations
- Publishing Static Content
- Publishing Dynamic Content
- Updating the Default Menu
- Personal Page and Tiles
- Setting up Navigation Buttons
- Search Page Settings
- Presenting Repository Contents Using Table Format (i.e. Lists)
- Template Definitions
- Content Settings
- Standard Content Tabs
- Standard Content Boxes
- Other Publisher Settings
- Overview of How to Publish in Multiple Languages and Using Multiple Configurations
- Query Design
- Capturing Content on the Web
- Overview of Support for Governance and Collaboration
Who Should Attend
Participants must be experienced QualiWare Lifecycle Manager 6.x users and possess a solid understanding of repositories, configurations, roles and permissions in QLM. Basic knowledge of HTML is not required but is helpful.
The knowledge gained in this course is of value to all types of practitioners including Business Transformation Architects, Enterprise Architects, Process Modelers, Business Analysts, Data / Application / Infrastructure Modelers, Project Managers, and Quality Managers as well as QualiWare Programmers and Administrators.
- 15% discount for 3 or more participants from the same organization (i.e. organizational business unit / group or line of business).
Participants receive a hard copy of the complete course manual and exercises including suggested solutions and a certificate for successful completion.
- Cancellation of course registration is available up to 14 calendar days prior to course start date. In-house course customization fees (if any) are non-refundable.
- Rescheduling of course attendance may be permitted prior to course start date at the discretion of CloseReach subject to a $150.00+HST rescheduling fee.
- Substitution of participants may occur at any time prior to course start date.
- CloseReach reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses at any time without penalty.
- Full terms and conditions are available upon request