©SCC 2019 This course is offered by ATO Somerset CC Ltd
The ITIL®V4 Managing Professional Transition course is designed to allow ITIL Experts or ITIL®V3 candidates to easily transition across to ITIL®V4.
They can gain the designation of ITIL®V4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam (normally 5 courses and exams). ITIL®V4 Managing Professional Transition course allows ITIL®V3 candidates to transition to ITIL®V4 while still acquiring the skills and knowledge needed to understand the core concepts of the updated guidance.
Course Duration 5 Days
Instructor: Vernon Lloyd
This Transition course recognizes the candidates existing achievement and allows them to gain the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy. All individuals attending this course should have one of the pre-requisites listed.
Pre-Requisites and Exam Details
- ITIL®V3/2011 candidates who must have gained a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL®V3 Foundation and Intermediate /Practitioner modules.
- ITIL®V3 candidates who have attained the ITIL® Expert Certificate.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL®V4 Foundation certificate which can be accepted to replace the ITIL®V3 Foundation Certificate, plus 15 credits from the Intermediate/ Practitioner modules.
This course includes a formal examination which takes the form of a closed book, multiple choice examination. ITIL®V4 Managing Professional Transition
1. ITIL® V4 Foundation
- The key concepts of service management.
- Service offering, service provision, service consumption and service relationship management.
- How the ITIL guiding principles can help an organisation adopt and adapt Service Management.
- The four dimensions of Service Management.
- The purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- The activities of the service value chain and how they interconnect.
2. ITIL® V4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services.
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and Value streams.
- Know how to create, deliver and support services.
3. ITIL® V4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Understand how customer journeys are designed.
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships.
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings.
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users.
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/ provisioning).
- Know how to realise and validate service value.
4. ITIL® V4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
- Understand concepts regarding the high velocity nature of the digital enterprise including the demand it places on IT.
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’.
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT.
5. ITIL® V4 Strategist: Direct Plan and Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned
- Know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of GRC and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organisational Change Management to directions, planning and improvements.
COURSE DURATION 5 DAYS
©SCC 2019 This course is offered by ATO Somerset CC Ltd.