QualiWare Command Language – Basic (3 days)
(View / Download PDF)
To gain a strong understanding of QualiWare Command Language (QCL) and the QualiWare API to support modelling, reporting, system configuration/customization and repository administration activities. This course will cover common QCL programming techniques, how to locate development resources as well as best programming practices and styles.
Upon course completion, participants should be self-sufficient and able to effectively utilize QCL to create custom queries and reports, import/export complex data, develop custom macros, create model validation routines, modify/tailor QLM templates/GUI and bring value to their organization.
• Basic API concepts and commands
• The QualiWare development environment
• Conditional statements and loops
• QLM environment configuration through QCL
• Repository data management/manipulation
• Built-in variables & System parameters
• Repository views
• User interaction
• Dialogs, buttons, dropdowns and reports
Who Should Attend:
QLM technical users, Repository Administrators, Configuration Specialists, Programmer/Analysts and Power QLM Users that have a programming background.
QualiWare Lifecycle Manager – QLM-QEA Basic training, some programming experience
When and Where:
(3 days, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM) in Ottawa, Canada
CTC Train Canada/Global Knowledge
11 Holland Avenue, Suite 100
Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y 4S1
Instructor: Bob Boisvert
Cost and Registration
CAD$1,650.00 + HST.
Participants receive a hard copy of the complete course manual and exercises including suggested solutions and a certificate for successful completion.
Reserve a seat by contacting Susan Wolfenden at 613-825-1769 or by email at email@example.com. Payment may be made by credit card, direct deposit or cheque.
• Cancellation of course registration is available up to 14 calendar days prior to course start date. In-house course customization fees (if any) are non-refundable.
• Rescheduling of course attendance may be permitted prior to course start date at the discretion of CloseReach subject to a $150.00+HST rescheduling fee.
• Substitution of participants may occur at any time prior to course start date.
• CloseReach reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses at any time without penalty.
• Full terms and conditions are available upon request