QualiWare Command Language – Advanced (3 days)
(View / Download PDF)
To gain a strong understanding of QualiWare Command Language (QCL) and the QualiWare API to support modelling, reporting, system configuration/customization and repository administration activities. This course will cover common QCL programming techniques, how to locate development resources as well as best programming practices and styles.
Upon course completion participants should be self-sufficient and able to effectively utilize QCL to create custom queries and matrices, import/export complex data, develop custom macros, create model and content manipulation routines, modify/tailor QLM templates/GUI and bring value to their organization.
• Review of Basic Course Topics
• List View Headers
• User Menus
• Language Variants
• Event Handlers
• File IO
• QCL in Browser Diagram reports
• XML and Structs
• Template Behaviour Customizations in QCL
• Now what?
Who Should Attend:
QLM technical users, Repository Administrators,
Configuration Specialists, Programmer/Analysts and
Power QLM Users that have a programming background.
QualiWare Command Language, Level 1 – Basic
Participants receive a copy of the complete course manual and exercises including suggested solutions as well as a certificate for successful completion
Date: TBD (3-days)
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Instructor: Bob Boisvert
Cost and Registration:
CAD$1,650.00 + HST.
Reserve a seat by contacting Susan Wolfenden at 613-825-1769 or by email at email@example.com. Payment may be made by credit card, direct deposit or cheque.
• Cancellation of course registration is available up to 14 calendar days prior to course start date. In-house course customization fees (if any) are non-refundable.
• Rescheduling of course attendance may be permitted prior to course start date at the discretion of CloseReach subject to a $150.00+HST rescheduling fee.
• Substitution of participants may occur at any time prior to course start date.
• CloseReach reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses at any time without penalty.
• Full terms and conditions are available upon request