Collaborative Business Planning (CBP) Information Session.
To demonstrate the value of a new Collaborative Business Planning (CBP) solution supported by Landmark Decisions.
CBP is a purpose-built add-on to the QualiWare Enterprise Architecture software platform that allows organizations to utilize a visual scenario-based approach to business planning, resourcing, costing and delivery.
Who should attend: GC departmental/agency personnel interested in business planning methodologies/tools for streamlining business processes, understanding resource requirements and limitations and developing the true cost of programs, products and services.
What is the value of CBP to your organization:
- Fully describing and illustrating business processes while capturing the operational and financial data associated with business flows
- Understanding resource capacity and operational constraints for better determining and predicting resource requirements
- Calculating the true costs of business activities, outputs and clients
- Conducting “what-if” analysis for forecasting operational and financial requirements
- Developing more meaningful operational/financial plans and budgets
- Support Lean initiatives by understanding the resource and cost impacts of process changes
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of program and service delivery
Date: Tuesday June 18, 2019
Time: 8:30 – 11:30 am
Location: Hosted by CloseReach Ltd.
440 Laurier Avenue West, Suite 200
Ottawa ON K0A 2T0
Cost: No Charge
* Donations to Royal Ottawa Operational Stress Injury clinic in support of Canadian Forces personnel, RCMP members and First Responders gratefully accepted.
8:30 am Registration and coffee
9:00 am Welcome and introductions – CloseReach
9:10 am QualiWare at GC - CloseReach
10:00 am Coffee Break
10:15 am CBP methodology and benefits – Landmark
10:30 am CBP demonstration – Landmark
11:00 am CBP implementation overview – Landmark and CloseReach
11:15 am Q&A
11:30 am Close